SJ5023 - Black - Tapered Square Molded Bumpon - 36 pcs/Pad
Part Number: SJ5023
Quantity Discount: Price Per Pad
|10 to 18||$7.58
|19 to 1080||$6.37
SJ5023 bumpons are .81" wide and .30" tall.
3M Bumpon Protective Products are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed polyurethane
pads that can be used as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors in many applications.
The urethane is a durable, resilient elastomer. The aggressive, high-tack, pressure
sensitive adhesive is protected with a release liner making application fast and easy.
Bumpon Protective Products feature a plasticizer-free urethane composition which exhibits:
• Excellent skid resistance
• Long aging resiliency—will not crack or harden
• Abrasion resistance
• Resistance to marring and staining
Use almost anywhere slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding,
vibration, or noise could be a problem, such as:
• Feet on the bottom of blenders, desktop calculators, electronic cabinetry, telephones,
keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
• Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
• Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for auto glass as an aid in assembly.
• Protectors for stacked glass and metal sheets.
To obtain maximum adhesion surfaces must be unified, dry, and free of
contaminants. Surface contact is essential to adhesive performance.
To maximize contact on a substrate:
• Clean surfaces with low strength solvent such as isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
• Apply firm pressure to help increase the cold flow and contact of the adhesive with
• Allow dwell time to increase the surface contact and adhesion.
3M ID: 70-0701-8296-2