3M™ Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 0.178mm thick, all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously in a temperature ambient of up to 220° F. The tape is conformable for cold weather application down to 0° F. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion, and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure). The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk. Super 33+ is an UL-listed and Canadian Standards Association-certified "Insulating Tape".
- UL-listed; UL 510 Standard "insulating tape" (product category OANZ), File E129200.
- CSA Certification; Standard C22.2 No. 197-M1983 "PVC Insulating Tape," File LR 48769.
- VDE 0340Type K10.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber-based adhesive.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation.
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins.
- Inhibits corrosion or electrical conductors.
- For indoor and outdoor applications.
3M ID: 80-6101-3892-9 UPC: 0-00-54007-00053-2
If you have questions on our Cut-To-Size Services, contact us at Sales@iTapeStore.com or Customer Service at 888-233-2216.