Have a loose heat sink? Tired of dealing with the messy pastes? 3M thermal heat sink tapes are what you need to get up and running again. We stock 8805 in several sizes and have it available in small quantities for testing and small projects. There are major price breaks for industrial users.
- 3M Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes 8805, 8810, and 8815 are designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders, or heat pipes).
- These tapes are tacky pressure-sensitive adhesives loaded with thermally conductive ceramic fillers that do not require a heat cure cycle to form an excellent bond to many substrates. Only pressure is needed to form an excellent bond and thermal interface.
- The specialized chemistry of tapes 8805, 8810, and 8815 renders them modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces, allowing them to conform well to non-flat substrates, provide high adhesion, and act as a good thermal interface.
- The specialized acrylic chemistry of tapes 8805, 8810 and 8815 provides for excellent thermal stability of the base polymer.
- The thermally conductive tapes are provided on a silicone-treated polyester release liner for ease of handling and die cutting.
Need your tape cut to size? Email email@example.com with your dimensions and quantity for a quote.