POLYONICS XT-622 is a single coated ESD-Safe tape that includes a 1 mil static dissipative polyimide film and 1 mil low charging acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) and low charging liner. It complies with the packaging requirements per the ANSI/ESD S541 and to ANSI/ESD S20.20 as part of the overall ESD protected area (EPA) requirements.Ideal for die cut parts used in electrical, electronics, automotive, aerospace and medical industries where static dissipation is required.
Slit roll sizes are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks.
- Durable, static dissipative top surface
- Low charging adhesive
- For use on ESD sensitive (ESDS) items
- Complies with ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340 for use in ESD protected areas (EPA)
- Complies with ANSI/ESD S541
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
- Low out-gassing
Excellent static dissipation for both triboelectric and inductive charging
- Low profile static dissipative masks for PCB wave solder process
- Thermal masks for the protection of gold fingers of PCBs during wave soldering, solder dip or hot air leveling (HAL)
- Thermal insulation for electrical motors
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation between flex circuits
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation for electrical components such as transformers, generators, motors, motor windings, rotors, windings of large coils
- Dielectric gaskets
- Thermal barrier for PCBs
- Circuit board insulation
- High temperature masking dots
This material compares most closely to the now obsolete XT-658.
No quantity pricing on this product.