POLYONICS XT-637 is a single-coated 1 mil (25µm) die cut-able clear polyester (PET) tape with a low surface resistance clear ESD HardCoat™ static dissipate surface that incorporates TriboGard™ technology. It includes a 1 mil hi-temperature low peel voltage acrylic adhesive and Kraft (SCK) liner. XT-637 is ideal for die cut parts used in electrical, electronics, automotive, aerospace and medical industries where static dissipation is required.
Slit roll sizes are made to order and ship within 2-4 weeks.
- Durable static dissipate surface
- Low peel voltage
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
- Excellent static dissipation for both triboelectric and inductive charging
- Low profile static dissipate masks for PCB wave solder process
- Thermal masks for the protection of gold fingers of PCBs during wave soldering, solder dip or hot air leveling (HAL)
- Thermal insulation for electrical motors
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation between flex circuits
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation for electrical components (transformers, generators, motors, motor winding, rotors, etc.)
- Dielectric gaskets
- Thermal barrier for PCBs
- Circuit board insulation
- High temperature masking dots
Need custom precision slitting, or custom die cutting? Email your specifications to sales@iTapeStore.com or call 888-233-2216.