See iTapeStore FREE Shipping Offer! Made to order.
See iTapeStore FREE Shipping Offer!
Made to order. In stock orders ship within 2 weeks. Orders can take as long as 4 weeks if raw material is out of stock.
- Single Coated ESD Tape
- 1 Mil Polyester (PET)
- Adhesive: 1 Mil Low Tribocharging Acrylic
- Liner: SCK (Paper)
- 36 yards/roll
Need custom precision slitting, or custom die cutting? Email sales@iTapeStore.com or call 888-233-2216. Whether you meed a few dozen or thousands and thousands, we have small and large run capabilities including punch press, rotary, and laser cutting to meet your needs.
POLYONICS XT-637 is a single-coated 1 mil (25µm) die cut-able clear polyester (PET) tape with a low surface resistance clear ESD HardCoat™ static dissipate surface that incorporates TriboGard™ technology. It includes a 1 mil hi-temperature low peel voltage acrylic adhesive and Kraft (SCK) liner
- Durable static dissipate surface
- Low peel voltage
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
Ideal for die cut parts used in electrical, electronics, automotive, aerospace and medical industries where static dissipation is required. Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent static dissipation for both triboelectric and inductive charging
- Low profile static dissipate masks for PCB wave solder process
- Thermal masks for the protection of gold fingers of PCBs during wave soldering, solder dip or hot air leveling (HAL)
- Thermal insulation for electrical motors
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation between flex circuits
- Static dissipation and electrical insulation for electrical components such as transformers, generators, motors, motor winding, rotors, winding of large coils
- Dielectric gaskets
- Thermal barrier for PCBs
- Circuit board insulation
- High temperature masking dots