Rogers Corporation PORON® microcellular polyurethane foams are available in a wide range of thickness and firmness as well as some with support for all your gasketing, cushioning, sealing, shielding, protecting, spacing, light blocking, sound damping and vibration management needs. Known for their quality, outstanding compression and durability, PORON® product applications include environmental seals, protective cases, water sealing, spacers, EMI-RFI shielding, sound damping and foot pads in markets such as appliance, automotive, aerospace, electronics, protective gear, footwear, medical products, mass transit, industrial devices and equipment, HEV and medical devices. Link PORON® Tools - Gap Filling, Application Design, Compression Force Deflection Curve and Vibration Isolation.
- We can laminate a variety of adhesives to 1-2 sides of PORON® to meet your requirements such as thickness, temperature, LSE surfaces, medical, low outgassing, flame retardant.
- We can custom laser or die cut PORON® into rolls, sheets, strips, washers, gaskets and shapes.
- We can cut prototypes of PORON® with or without adhesive added on 1 side or both.
- PORON® products are offered in full and in partial rolls.
- We have access to all of the Roger PORON® and BISCO® products direct from the manufacturer**
- Just contact us at 888-634-1908 or email [email protected] your dimensions or part drawing with the PORON® product and quantity for pricing.
**Please note that special order items will require minimum orders**