Non-stock item - each case of 4411G has 4 rolls of 2" x 18 yard rolls - approximately 4 weeks to ship.
See Free Shipping Offer
3M™ Extreme Sealing Tape 4411G is a grey, 0.040 in (1.0 mm) thick tape featuring a flexible backing that easily conforms over screw heads, rivets, joints, splices, and other protrusions to provide protection from water intrusion. The durable, abrasion resistant backing makes this tape a good choice for outdoor applications were exposure to weather is a concern. Since it can be painted, you can match most existing colors to blend seamlessly into the surrounding area while retaining the water-tight bond.
The soft, yet thick acrylic adhesive adheres immediately, allowing for quick application and eliminating unnecessary downtime. This adhesive not only bonds instantly to a variety of substrates, but it adheres well to itself in order to maintain a consistent seal while creating overlapping joints. A backside liner ensures easy handling and application of the tape.
- Sticks on contact to many metals, plastics and other hard-to-stick-to surfaces
- Provides immediate seal with no wait time or oozing associated with liquid sealants
- Tough, yet flexible clear ionomer backing is abrasion resistant and instantly paintable
- 3 colors - Translucent, Gray and Black. Gray and Black have higher UV durability
- Case = 4 Rolls of 2" x 18 Yards; we can price other widths available up to 48" and lengths 18 yard - 36 yards
- Data Sheet
- Truck and trailer roof sealing
- Window and door sealing
- Joints and seams
No quantity pricing on this product.