On sale while supplies last. See Free Shipping Offer!
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4959 is a white, 0.120 in (3.0 mm) featuring a general purpose acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties on a firm, foam core. UL listing 746C makes this tape ideal for a wide range of electronic products. 4959 is an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, plastics, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS and painted or sealed wood and concrete. This bonding tape provide excellent shear strength, conformability, surface adhesion and temperature resistance.
- 36 yard roll.
- Firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape thickness 0.120 in. (3.0 mm)
- General purpose acrylic adhesive with clear polyester liner
- High performance tape used for heavy-duty bonding and exterior applications
- Dampens vibration and enhances product aesthetics
- Alternative to spot welds, rivets and other mechanical fasteners for faster assembly
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial.
- Attach logos to appliances
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
Contact us for other options, questions or to inquire about our Cut-To-Size Services, forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy 3 - 99999999
and get $20.00 off
0.062" - 0.125"
High performance acrylic