See FREE Shipping Offer!
Just added to stock! 3M™ Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5419 is a translucent, polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive tape with uniquie and extrememly low electrostatic discharge properties commonly used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. 3M expert technology used to make 5419 uncomparable to conventional anti-static or static free tapes in helping prevent damage to board mounted electronic components - gold tab protection during wave solder of printed circuit boards. See some details below including a data sheet link.
- DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated termpertures
- Operating temperature range limits: -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C)
- ASTM UL-510 Flame Retardancy
- Total tape thickness 2.7 Mil (0.07 mm)
- No rework required, enabling high productivity
- Protests surfaces helping reduce replacement parts
- RoHS compliant
- Paper core (3M offers plastic core)
- 1" x 36 yard roll, 9 rolls in a case (ask us about other widths)
- Data Sheet
3M PN 1": 700144792, 70016050687, UPC: 0021200648663, 9 rolls per case
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 8 and pay only $92.00 each
- Buy 9 or above and pay only $87.00 each