See quantity discounts IN CART!!! See FREE shipping offer!
- Sold by the yard - Enter quantity in yards
- Standard roll size: 50 yards unfastened
- Widths up to 6" - We can order a case of other widths for you
- Black interlocking stems with rubber based, pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- General purpose, pressure sensitive adhesive backing - sealed wood, powder coated paints (avoid fabrics and vinyls)
- Suggested indoor use only
- Stems per square inch 400 - SJ3541 Type 400, SJ3542 Type 170, SJ3540 Type 250
- Stem combinations - 250 to 400, 400 to 170, 250 to 250, 250 to 170
- This product comes UNMATED (10 yards ordered = 5 yards of fastened material)
Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
3M™ Dual lock™ interlocking mushroom-shaped stems snap together to provide tensile strength strong enough to replace mechanical fasteners making it great for tight spaces, especially where you don’t want to penetrate the surface.
This reclosable fastener bonds to glass, bare metal, sealed wood, vinyl, and polystyrene. Use indoors up to 120°F. Interlocking mushroom-shaped stems snap together to provide tensile strength strong enough to replace mechanical fasteners. Maximum bond achieved 72 hours after initial application. Surface must be clean, dry and free from oil.
Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners have exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads, providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical woven hook-and-loop products.
3M designed this fastener with a synthetic rubber-based black PE foam tape protected by a removable, film liner. This pressure sensitive adhesive features quick stick and a short dwell time. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Type 250 will "mate" to itself and other Type 250, Type 170 and Type 400 3M™ Dual Lock™ fasteners. When mating to Type 170 there will be less of a grip, while mating to Type 400 will provide a tighter grip. Most applications will work using just Type 250 alone and has the added ease of only having to keep track of one type of Dual Lock.
SJ3540, SJ3541 and SJ3542 can be identified by the plain white backing (liner) with a dark grey, almost black foam adhesive underneath. The foam has a rubber based adhesive that should only be used for indoor applications and will stick to most surfaces. It is the suggested best option if you are trying to adhere to powdered paint or wood. Country of origin USA.
- Access panels
- Interior signage
- Decorative trim
- Office partitions
- Product IDs
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
3M ID 1/2" WIDE: 7000051891, Previous 70070428324, UPC 00021200862762
3M ID 3/4" WIDE: 7000051896, Previous 70070428753, UPC 00021200863646
3M ID 1" WIDE: 7000001957, Previous 70070428332, UPC 00021200862779
3M ID 2" WIDE: 7100001971, Previous 70070430007, UPC 00021200864513
3M ID 6" WIDE: 7010373340, Previous 70006356763, UPC 00048011579177
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 24 and get 28% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 31% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 49% off
- Buy 100 - 999999 and get 51% off