3M™ Dual Lock™ SJ3560 UV, Clear nterlocking stems with clear, acrylic adhesive
Stocked - will contact with ship date if out
See quantity discount in CART! See Free Shipping Offer!
Quantity Discount: Price Per Yard
- Clear, interlocking stems with clear, acrylic, high bond, acrylic pressure senstive adhesive backing
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Excellent UV resistance and temperature resistance up to 220°F (104°C)
- Standard roll size: 50 yards unfastened
- This product comes UNMATED (10 yards ordered = 5 yards of fastened material)
- Widths up to 6 inches
- SJ3560 Type 250 fastens with - 250 to 250, 250 to 400, 250 to 170
- Bonds on a variety of surfaces - glass, ABS, acrylics, polycarbonate, unpainted metals (avoid powder coated paints and LSE plastics: example polyethylene - see SJ3870/71 LSE or adhesion promoter)
More general 3M™ Dual Lock™ information including type combinations can be found in our Guide and more 3M™ Dual Lock™ options are available - see Pre-Cut Strips and Coins pages!
Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
3M™ Dual Lock™ SJ3560 has mushroom shaped heads that snap together. This product is a "Type 250" which means it has approximately 250 stems per square inch. It will "mate" to itself and other Type 250, Type 170 and Type 400 3M™ Dual Lock™ fasteners. When mating to Type 170 there will be less of a grip, while mating to Type 400 will provide a tighter grip. Most applications will work using just Type 250 alone and has the added ease of only having to keep track of one type of Dual Lock. SJ3560 has clear stems with 3M's clear, advanced, high bond adhesive backing. This product will hold up very well to UV exposure. It's most commonly known use is to hold up toll transponders (such as EZpass, IPass, Sun Pass and many more). The adhesive is acrylic should stick to most plastics and has a wide temperature range which makes it a good choice to use outdoors. Country of origin USA.
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
- 3M ID 1/2" WIDE: 7000051892, Previous 70070428365, UPC 00021200862809
- 3M ID 1" WIDE: 7000001960, Previous 70070428381, UPC 00021200862823
- 3M ID 1 1/2" WIDE: 7000002103, Previous 70070875482, UPC 00021200408212
- 3M ID 2" WIDE: 7000051895, Previous 70070428399, UPC 00021200862830
- 3M ID 6'' WIDE: 7000002125, Previous 70070968550, UPS 00021200561276
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 24 and get 20% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 25% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 35% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 45% off