See Free Shipping Offer!
America's #1 professional grade vinyl electrical tape, Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 7 mil thick, flame-retardant all-weather vinyl-insulating tape for cable splices up to 600V. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C).
Scotch® Super 33+™ Tape is an abrasion-resistant tape that offers electrical and mechanical protection:
- Combination of an aggressive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing
- Highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions
- Ideal choice for providing a protective jacket for low- and high-voltage buses, as well as harness cables/wires
- Compatible with solid, dielectric cable insulations, rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M ID: 3/4'' 80610138929, 7000057831, UPC: 54007000532
Contact us for other options, questions or to inquire about our Cut-To-Size Services, email your dimensions and quantity for pricing to Sales@iTapeStore.com
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 24 and get 5% off
- Buy 25 - 99999999 and get 18% off