See FREE ground shipping offer! Expected lead time of Non-stock item - 9 - 12 roll cases up to 1 week to ship. 2 - 4 roll cases up to 3-4 weeks to ship
3M™ VHB™ Very High Bond 4952 double-sided white acrylic foam tape provides the same extra strength and thickness as 3M’s 4950 foam tape, but it is specifically designed to adhere to plastics and painted surfaces with low surface energy. The full 45 mil thickness of the 3M™ VHB™ 4952 double-sided tape enhances its strength and its ability to damp vibration and noise, while still providing a strong bond on difficult painted and plastic surfaces where other tapes just won’t grip. Order 72-yard rolls of widths of 0.5 inches. 0.75 inches and 1 inch in cases ranging from 2 rolls to 18 rolls.
- White 0.045 in (1.1 mm), low surface energy adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
- Can be used indoors or outdoors because it resists moisture and even solvents.
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding, sealing polycarbonate lens over LCD, windows to painted control panels and mounting vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels.
Choose Small Pack or Regular Case:
1/2" by 36 yards: Small Pack = 4 rolls; Regular Case = 18 rolls
3/4" by 36 yards: Small Pack = 3 rolls; Regular Case = 12 rolls
1" by 36 yards: Small Pack = 2 roll; Regular Case = 9 rolls
CUT-TO-SIZE CONVERTING SERVICES AVAILABLE
Contact us for other options, questions or to inquire about our Cut-To-Size Services:
[email protected] or call Customer Service at (888) 233-2216