4701-40-20062-04 (0.062) Soft Rogers Corporation PORON® has durable compression set resistance, low-outgassing and chemical resistance meeting several flammability requirements including MVSS 302 and UL HBF as well as a wide range of temperature performance, -40ºF to 194ºF (-40ºC to 90ºC).
*PORON® ‘full logs’ are an exception to our free ground USA shipping offer. PORON® full logs ship EXW iTapeStore 07076.
Stocked - Cut to length, please allow several busines days to cut and prepare for shipping. When log is not in stock, expected lead time is approximately 2 to 3 weeks to ship.
- Very soft, easily compressed microcellular urethane foam where flexibility is a requirement.
- Width 54''
- Color: Black
- Thickness 0.062'' (1.57 mm)
- Density 20 lbs/ft³
- Approximate Full Log Weight 145 lbs (66 kg)
- This product is foam only - NO adhesive
- Option on 3 ft length, 2 mil adhesive transfer tape/psa added to 1 side and trimmed, ATT has good short term, high temperature resistance, holds up well to humidity and UV, bonds well to 'high surface energy' (HSE) substrates, polycoated kraft paper liner
- Contact us to get pricing on adding adhesive on 1 side or both
- Contact us to get pricing on laser or die cutting or slitting
Interested in adding adhesive, slitting and laser or die cutting? For pricing, just email Sales@iTapeStore.com with your dimensions and quantity.
No quantity pricing on this product.