- Black, very Low Profile Short nylon High Tech Hook Style 22
- Fairly stiff hook, 900 molded hooks per square inch, Height 0.028''
- Recommended for applications requiring all purpose adhesive backing, not vinyl long term
- High cycle life with low pile knits
- Use with VELCRO® Brand Knit Loop: 3610, 3800 and 3905
- Price is by the Yard - 100 yard full roll
- Not recommended for sewing
See Cart for Quantity Discounts! See FREE Shipping Offer!
*Hook & Loop sold separately*
Applications include bowling shoe pads, portfolio closures, bracing
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
VELCRO® Brand HTH 805 is a low profile high technology hook which means it is thinner than standard hook materials. It is ideal for both household projects & commercial applications. With a rubber-based, pressure sensitive adhesive backing known as Adhesive 19
it is designed for low-energy plastics and substrates. It sticks well to glass, aluminum and other metals as well. This low-profile VELCRO® Brand hook is ideal for nearly any household or commercial application as long as its not exposed to extreme moisture.
We can quote on other HTH widths, colors and adhesives! Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy 10 - 24
and pay only $17.70 each
Buy 25 - 99
and pay only $13.50 each
Buy 100 or above
and pay only $10.40 each
By the Yard
Thin / Low Profile
Bonds to PE / PP / Powder Coated