VELCRO® Brand HTH 805 is a low profile high technology hook which means it is thinner than standard hook materials. It is ideal for both household projects and commercial applications. On the back is VELCRO® Brand acrylic-based, pressure sensitive 72 known as a for high bond and temperature adhesive. This low-profile VELCRO® Brand hook is ideal for nearly any household or commercial application as long as its not exposed to extreme moisture.
White While Supplies Last
VELCRO® Brand HTH 805
- Very Low Profile Short nylon High Tech Hook Style 22
- Fairly stiff hook, 900 molded hooks per square inch, Height 0.028''
- Recommended for applications requiring adhesive backing
- High cycle life with low pile knits
- Sold by the Yard
- 25 yard rolls and/or 100 yard rolls
- Use with VELCRO® Brand Knit Loop: 3610, 3800 and 3905
- Not recommended for sewing
- Not recommended on HDPE, LDPE, plywood, polypropylene, flexible vinyl
We can quote on other HTH widths, colors and adhesives! Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes or coins? Forward dimensions and quantities to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $14.10 each
- Buy 25 - 99 and pay only $11.60 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $8.30 each