• Excellent adhesion to most wood surfaces
• Attach wood flooring samples to display boards
• Non-Structural - Wood trim, draw bottoms, crown moldings
• Color: Clear
• 45 second "open time"
• Viscosity at 375º: 5250
• Ball & Ring Melt Point: 175ºF/79ºC
• Heat Resistance: 135ºF/57ºC
• Peel Strength at 72ºF/22ºC: 12
• Sheer Strength at 72ºF/22ºC: 245
These 3M™ Hot Melt glue sticks are specifically formulated to be used as adhesives on wood in non-structural applications. Use them along with the 3M™ Applicator AE for precise results to repair drawer bottoms, install wood trim or crown moldings or repair wood frames, among dozens of other uses. These 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive sticks are 12 inches by 0.5 inches and are clear in color. The melting point is 175 degrees Fahrenheit (79 degrees Celsius) with 45-second “open time.” Buy 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive sticks from iTapeStore and get huge discounts for bulk orders. 3M ID: 62-3742-9531-9
If you have questions on our Cut-To-Size Services, contact us at Sales@iTapeStore.com or Customer Service at 888-233-2216.