Out of stock due to a temporary stock disruption from the manufacturer. If interested in placing an order, please contact us at [email protected] so we can check the current manufacturer's lead time and/or MOQ.
This product can only be shipped by UPS/USPS ground. No air shipments. No FedEx. No exceptions. Only available to ship to the US lower 48 states.
This high strength, industrial aerosol spray adhesive helps bond Bonds woods, laminates, polyethylene,polypropylene, metals, permanently. This adhesive we would recommended specifically for you woodshop, but it has many possibilities beyond that.
What makes 3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Spray special:
- Fast Contact bonding: It makes a bond on contact (with firm pressure) limiting the need for clamps except on tough corners/bends.
- Very Low "soak in:" This means the adhesive remains on the substrate, and does not absorb into the the material. This is especially helpful on porous materials such as particleboard.
- Wide range of substrates. including but not limited to: woods, laminates, polyethylene, polypropylene, metals, MDF, particleboard, melamine, headliners, soft foams. As always, note that these are guidelines and please make sure your thoroughly test your application.
Other Important details:
- Dries in 1 to 4 minutes
- Coverage @ 2.5 grams /ft2 per Can: 50
- Max temperature of 200°F
- Flammable - please use caution and in well ventilated areas only!
- CARB Compliant
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- 24 Fl Oz - 19 Net Oz
- 12 Cans each Case
- Strong versatile adhesive
- Heat and moisture resistant
- Adjustable width web pattern
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive - Low VOC
<25% is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds
strongly to a wide range of materials. Our permanent bond provides fast
results to keep projects moving ahead.
The spray formula is easy to dispense,
offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto
surfaces and materials where needed.
3M™ Low VOC Aerosol Adhesives
With significantly lower VOCs than 3M’s trusted industrial standards, these “future friendly” products deliver the performance you’ve come to expect from 3M Aerosols. Plus, all meet CARB/OTC VOC requirements, are GREEN GUARD Children & Schools(SM) Certified and can help contribute to LEED® credits.