Out of stock due to a temporary stock disruption from the manufacturer. If interested in placing an order, please contact us at [email protected] so we can check the current manufacturer's lead time and/or MOQ.
This product can only be shipped by UPS/USPS ground. No air shipments. No FedEx. No exceptions. Only available to ship to the US lower 48 states.* Sorry, this is also unavailable for shipment to California, per CA state law, as well as other states.
* VOC regulations in the following states may restrict product sale and/or
use:CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT,
VA.VOC values are listed in Section 9 of the corresponding SDS. Review
air quality regulations that apply to your location and operations.
Contact the appropriate regulatory authorities for guidance. *Consumer
products regulations apply to products used at home, and to some
products used in industrial, institutional, and commercial settings
This a general purpose spray adhesive that will work on many surfaces. It is engineered for the woodworking industry for attaching laminates and decorative trim. It is a little less powerful than the 90 Spray, but comes in at a lower cost.
- Fast Grab: With a little firm pressure, most substrates will "grab" right on.
- Substrates include: Laminates, metals and plastics and much more. Make sure to test your application.
- Dries in 1 minutes
- Approximate Coverage Per Can 1 gram dry wt/sq. ft: 66SQft
- Max temperature of 210°F
- T-Peel Strength (PIW) 12LBS
- Flammable - please use caution and in well ventilated areas only!
- CARB Compliant
- 16 fl oz - 13.8 Net oz
- 12 cans per case
- 3M 7100179437
- UPS 638060147085
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is an
economical, versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a range of
lightweight materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep
projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a
variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and
materials where needed.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 20 Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3M’s
portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be
necessary at the factory. For many, “getting the job done” is just a
This spray adhesive has an aggressive tack
that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to
position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low
soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This
attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives
and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of
economical price, fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it
ideal for light projects of all kinds.
- Simple maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching lightweight fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and scrapbooking
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming bonds on a wide
array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation.
It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray
adhesive has been proven to work well for projects large and small. A
variation of this adhesive, 3M™ Heavy Duty 20CA, is also low VOC, helps
contribute to LEED credits and is CARB compliant.
Unlike any Glue
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive was designed to overcome the obstacles
faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what
can be considered a unique “spray glue,” 3M was capable of providing a
self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.