XT-652 Polyimide Antistatic Tape
Discontinued by Manufacturer - Limited Quantity - While Supplies Last - No Mfg CofC
Slit roll sizes are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks.
See FREE Shipping Offer!
POLYONICS XT-652 is a double coated 1 mil (25µm) die cut-able amber polyimide ESD tape that incorporates TriboGard™ technology. It includes top and bottom layers of 1 mil high temperature, low peel voltage acrylic adhesive and Kraft (SCK) liners. XT-652 is ideal for bonding static sensitive devices (SSD) that will be exposed to high temperatures and harsh environments.
- Low peel voltage (liner removal and tape removal from substrate1)
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
- High bond strength
- Thin conformal bond line
- Mounting devices to PCBs where static charges need to be minimized
- Electrical insulation and/or isolation between flex circuits, coils, transformers
- Circuit board insulation
Need custom slitting, or custom die cutting? Email your dimensions and quantity to sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
No quantity pricing on this product.