POLYONICS XT-706 is a single coated 1 mil (25µm) die cut-able amber polyimide low charging removable tape. It includes a 1 mil (25µm) hi-temperature pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive and liner. It is ideal for die cut parts used in electrical, electronics, automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
Slit roll sizes are made to order and ship within 2-4 weeks.
- Minimum residue post removal from FR 4 PCBs and aluminum panels post wave solder and reflow
- Low tribocharging PSA
- Complies with ANSI/ESD S.20.20
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Low out-gassing
- Removable low charging thermal masks for the protection of gold fingers of PCBs during wave soldering, solder dip or hot air leveling (HAL)
- Electrical insulation meeting NEMA class H requirements (180°F to 356°F)
- Thermal insulation for electrical motors
- Electrical insulation between flex circuits
- Electrical insulation for electrical components such as transformers, generators, motors, motor windings, rotors, windings of large coils
- Dielectric gaskets
- Thermal barrier for PCBs
- Circuit board insulation
- High temperature masking dots
Need custom slitting, or custom die cutting? Email your specifications to sales@iTapeStore.com for an estimate or call 888-233-2216 and speak to a specialist.