POLYONICS XT-624 is a single coated 1 mil (25µm) die cut-able amber polyimide tape with a 1 mil (25µm) hi- temperature flame retardant (FR) pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that incorporates FlameGard™ technology. The tape includes a Liner. XT-624 is ideal for die cut parts used in electrical, electronics, automotive, aerospace and medical industries where the prevention of flame propagation is required.
Slit roll sizes are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks.
- Halogen-iTapeStore FREE flame retardant
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
- Low profile electrical and thermal insulation between electrical and mechanical devices and components
- Low profile thermal mask for the protection of gold fingers of PCBs during wave soldering, solder dip or hot air leveling (HAL)
- Thermal insulation for electrical motors
- Electrical insulation for electrical components such as transformers, generators, motors, motor winding, rotors, winding of large coils
- Dielectric gaskets
- Thermal barrier for PCBs
- Circuit board insulation
- High temperature masking dots
Need custom slitting, or custom die cutting? Email your dimensions and quantity to sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
No quantity pricing on this product.