See FREE Shipping Offer!
Roll sizes offered are made to order with a lead time. Ask current lead time. Contact us for pricing on other sizes or made to order laser and die cut parts.
3M™ Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 8815 is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes)The specialized chemistry of this tape renders them modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces, allowing them to conform well to non-flat substrates, provide high adhesion, and act as a good thermal interface.
- Tape Thickness: 0.375 mm (15 mils)
- Thermal Impedance (°C cm2/W): 7.7
- Thermal Impedance (°C in2/W): (1.2)
- Surface Resistivity (?-cm): 1.5 x 10"
- Volume Resistivity (?-cm): 3.8 x 10"
- Dielectric Properties (frequency): 1 GHz
- Dielectric Constant (8815): 3.0
- High mechanical strength
- Improved surface wet-out for rough surface/LSE substrates
- Excellent shock performance
- Wider and longer roll is available
- Halogen free
- Ideal for thin bonding applications
- Good thermal transfer
Contact us for other options and questions or email your dimensions and quantity for pricing to Sales@iTapeStore.com
No quantity pricing on this product.