SJ3551CF Black stems with clear acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive backing
Stocked - will contact with ship date if out
See quantity discount in CART!!! See Free Shipping Offer!
- Sold by the yard, unmated/unfastened
- Black stems with clear acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive backing
- Type 400 (Stem density - 400 stems per square inch)
- Mates with Type 170 and Type 250 for different strength combinations
- Standard roll size: 50 yards unmated/unfastened
- Clear liner with red print
- UV resistant and high temperature resistance range up to 220°F (104°C)
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Avoid powder coated paints and low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene (see SJ3871)
- This product comes UNMATED (10 yards ordered = 5 yards of fastened material) and may have splices as roll from manufacturer has splices
- Widths up to 6" manufactured - case of widths not stocked can be ordered or we can slit
- Country of origin USA
Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes, or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3551CF is the convenient alternative to traditional mechanical fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution that can bond to a variety of substrates including bare metal, glass, sealed wood, and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate, and ABS. The black fastener gives the clear adhesive a black appearance.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners provides reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times. 3M designed this fastener with a clear, acrylic, tape protected by a removable, film liner. This solid, pressure sensitive tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical, and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation. Just apply with pressure on a clean, prepared surface and allow dwell time for the bond to build.
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
- 0.50'' 7100160381, Previous 70007510897, UPC 00076308141295
- 0.75'' 7100271920, Previous 70007549440, UPC 00068060002013
- 1.0'' 7010383950, Previous 70070967198, UPC 00021200461163
- 2.0'' 7010384099, Previous 70070971190, UPC 00021200743313
- 6.0'' 7100271921, Previous 70007549457, UPC 00068060002020
Military & Government
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 20% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 35% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 45% off