SJ3552CF - Black stems with clear acrylic adhesive backing
Stocked - will contact with ship date if out
See quantity discount in CART!!! See Free Shipping Offer!
- Sold by the yard, unmated/unfastened
- Black stems with clear acrylic adhesive backing
- Type 170 (Stem density - 170 stems per square inch)
- Mates with Type 250 and Type 400 for different strength combinations
- Clear liner with red print
- Standard roll size: 50 yards, unmated/unfastened
- UV resistant and high temperature resistance range up to 220°F (104°C)
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Avoid powder coated paints and low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene (see SJ3872)
- This product comes UNMATED (10 yards ordered = 5 yards of fastened material) and may have splices as roll from manufacturer has splices
- Widths up to 6" manufactured - case of widths not stocked can be ordered or we can slit
- Country of origin USA
Read more details in our 3M™ Dual Lock™ Introduction & Buying Guide
Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes, or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF is the convenient alternative to traditional mechanical fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution that can bond to a variety of substrates including bare metal, glass, sealed wood, and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate, and ABS. The black fastener gives the clear adhesive a black appearance.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners provides reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times. 3M designed this fastener with a clear, acrylic, tape protected by a removable, film liner. This solid, pressure sensitive tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical, and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation. Just apply with pressure on a clean, prepared surface and allow dwell time for the bond to build.
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
Military & Government
0.50'' 7100271922, Previous 70007549523, UPC 00068060002075
0.75'' 7100271913, Previous 70007549473, UPC 00068060002037
1.0'' 7100271919, Previous 70007549481, UPC 00068060002044
2.0'' 7100271918, Previous 70007549499, UPC 0068060002051
6.0'' 7100271901, Previous 70007549507, UPC 00068060002068
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 20% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 35% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 45% off