See quantity discount in CART!! See iTapeStore FREE Shipping Offer!
Price Per Yard - Enter total yards
- Black, interlocking stems with a black, modified acrylic, pressure senstive adhesive backing
- SJ3871 Type 400 fastens with Type 250 and 170
- UV and good temperature resistance up to 140°F (60°C) - Lower temperature max than standard acrylic adhesives but higher than rubber based adhesives
- Indoor/outdoor uses
- Bonds well to a variety of substrates including powder coated paints, metals and plastics such as ABS, acrylics, polycarbonates
- Standard roll size: 45 yards unfastened
- This product comes UNMATED (10 yards ordered = 5 yards of fastened material)
- We stock 1" wide. 3M also has cases of 1/2" and 2" wide rolls that we can order for you.
Cut-To-Size Services: Need strips, shapes or coins? Forward your dimensions and quantity to Sales@iTapeStore.com for pricing.
3M™ Dual Lock™ SJ3871 has mushroom shaped heads that snap together. This product is a "Type 400" which means it has approximately 400 stems per square inch. It will "mate" to Type 250 and Type 170 Dual Lock and is almost a permanent closure when mated to itself or other Type 400 Dual Lock material. It has black stems with 3M's black, modified, high bond adhesive backing. SJ3871 adhesive bonds well to plastics and can deal with outdoor conditions. The modified acrylic adhesive provides the "quick stick" quality of rubber adhesives and the durability and versatility of acrylic adhesives. Country of origin USA.
*Please make sure to test your specific applications as the information provided is only a general guideline.*
- 3M ID 1" WIDE: 7000049438, Previous 70006651148, UPC 00051111187975
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 22 and get 28% off
- Buy 23 - 44 and get 31% off
- Buy 45 - 89 and get 49% off
- Buy 90 - 999999999 and get 51% off